Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres been threads on this but they all go nowhere.

The premium model and up have the signature iner rear taillights, the Preffered and down do not.
I have a preferred because frankly i find the brown leatherette trim to be ugly.

Wondering what it would take to turn on the inside "signature" part of the tail lights on a preferred, or if anyone knows if you can or cant.

Please dont respond if you dont know. I really dont want to read 100 posts of "go find out yourself" or "go ask a dealer" or "why didnt you just buy the premium if you wanted them so bad".
If you dont know, or want to be snarky just continue on. if you know 100% for sure if you can or cant, please reply.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
310 Posts

The premium model and up have the signature iner rear taillights, the Preffered and down do not.
I have a preferred because frankly i find the brown leatherette trim to be ugly.

Wondering what it would take to turn on the inside "signature" part of the tail lights on a preferred, or if anyone knows if you can or cant.

Please dont respond if you dont know. I really dont want to read 100 posts of "go find out yourself" or "go ask a dealer" or "why didnt you just buy the premium if you wanted them so bad".
If you dont know, or want to be snarky just continue on. if you know 100% for sure if you can or cant, please reply.
Well it appears you potentially seem to be in luck.. I have come across a site that I've purchased a couple items on overseas and they happen to have the signature LED tail lights. The current ones on your model do not have an LED in that section that you're referring to so you would need to purchase a set that does. According to their site it's plug and Play I'll post the link below ❤❤❤.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it appears you potentially seem to be in luck.. I have come across a site that I've purchased a couple items on overseas and they happen to have the signature LED tail lights. The current ones on your model do not have an LED in that section that you're referring to so you would need to purchase a set that does. According to their site it's plug and Play I'll post the link below ❤❤❤.

See how easy that is. Thanks Tommieremix!

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
310 Posts
mikstore is FANTASTIC!
Hahah I do agree. I first purchased the key shell covers to match that of my deep crystal blue Mazda. I have now went back for another order which contained another Key She'll cover, the gloss black trim molding to go around the windows. The protective film for the key fob as well.. and now I made a 3rd purchase for the red tints for the lower drls and turn signals along with the 100th anniversary stickers for the control knob and volume knob 😂. Only my first order is come in so far takes about a month for each order it seems. What do you plan on ordering aside from potentially the LED lights?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

If you'd read our forum rules and followed our new member advice, you'd have seen that a degree of respect is expected of all our members, both for each other and for forum content. Abuse of the sort you're worrying about just isn't tolerated on CX30Talk.

That said, you don't appear to have completed your registration, so please take a moment to update your profile and post an introduction. It's all explained here.

Thanks
Martin (Administrator)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts