Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Like to ask if anyone know what is the thing under that grill like cover under my CX30 front driver seat?
Plan to place cellink Neo external battery pack under front driver seat, not sure if Ok to place it above that grill cover (will cover partial grill cover). BTW, I checked, there are opened tube/pipes like on the left of grill cover which is heat/cooling vent and there is no air flow from that grill like cover when air con is on.

Thanks!
Last 2 pictures are viewed from back seat
Car Fixture Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Cloud Bumper
Black Motor vehicle Office equipment Gas Automotive design
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design Gas Tints and shades

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,390 Posts
you probably will get the award for the longest thread title! 😄 one photo would have been sufficient 😃

I have it under my passengers seat and here it is:
Grey Bumper Vehicle Automotive exterior Carbon

Reactions: Derekchg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you probably will get the award for the longest thread title! 😄 You only needed one photo 😃

I have it under my passengers seat and here it is:
View attachment 4794
Haha... I dont mean to make title that long, but just want to get to the point even in the title. So will that pwoer amp for audio system generate heat to avoid place battery on top of it like picture attached? Or better avoid place anything on top of it? thanks
Automotive design Automotive tire Trunk Vehicle door Bumper

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,390 Posts
Haha... I don't mean to make title that long, but just want to get to the point even in the title. So will that power amp for audio system generate heat to avoid place battery on top of it like picture attached? Or better avoid place anything on top of it? thanks
I don't know, they put vents there for a reason, I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to put anything on top of it. Why not put it under the other seat that doesn't have this unit.

Reactions: Derekchg and KAB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know, they put vents there for a reason, I wouldn't think it would be a good idea to put anything on top of it. Why not put it under the other seat that doesn't have this unit.
Thanks for feedback. There is similiar unit under front passenger seat, so maybe just put it inside glovebox.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
217 Posts
Strange, there is no such amp under the driver's seat (in North America the amp is under the right side passenger seat) which is why I mounted my dash cam battery under the left side. Other than slightly squishing the plastic vent that feeds the rear floor area, nothing under the seat interferes with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts