Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Select
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone has seen this on Amazon, but I thought I would give it a go, it fits perfectly and I really like the placement since it doesn't fully block a vent. I also have wireless carplay hooked up with a 2 port usb in the lighter port to provide power without messing up carplay. Here's the Amazon Link, it seems like there's a same version on aliexpress, this one from Amazon was shipped from china, I got it on the 18th of August and it shipped on July 31st, but I should have ordered from aliexpress since it's coming from the same place and it's a few bucks cheaper.

·
Registered
G25 Touring - 2020 - Soul Red Crystal Metallic
107 Posts
Does the phone block the sat nav screen? It looks like it does.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does the phone block the sat nav screen? It looks like it does.
Sadly it does, but only the estimated time bar of apple maps, I have a 11 pro max right now, but I have a MagSafe mount that fits the ball mount that might make that issue obselete due to making the phone lower, just right now I don't have a MagSafe phone- waiting for the 13 to come out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does it attach to the dash?
There is an adhesive that sits underneath the top part of the mount, it wedges into the molding of the dash, then the bottom part clips into the top corner of the vent, there are to little clips that clip into place with tension to hold it, it fits pretty well. My only gripe so far is that my phone is big and it blocks the estimated time portion of the maps screen, and sometimes I hit my phone when reaching for the windshield wipers, but I hope to update the mount once I get a new phone with MagSafe and learn to not hit it when I reach for the wipes lol.

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
270 Posts
I like the WeatherTech phone holder but not sure how well it would work with the CX-30 cup holders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts