Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everybody I’m Davide from Italy. One month owner of a Cx30 S.A. G. Still trying to understand the car and adapt myself to gasoline ( coming from a 530D). At the moment for sure the auto shifting gear of the BMW wins. Love the style and the quality of the materials. Hope on reliability.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
333 Posts
Hello and welcome. Enjoy the cx30. Where are you in Italy??

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
333 Posts
Haha.. nearly went to Scilly last year.. but went to Florence and Lake Garda.. may be next time... which could be this year as Italy has been the destination of choice for out holiday for the last 6 yrs???

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome.
What is Mazda ownership like in Italy? Do you notice enough of them on the road?
Keep us posted on how your experience goes!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome.
What is Mazda ownership like in Italy? Do you notice enough of them on the road?
Keep us posted on how your experience goes!
Mazda si not very popular in Italy as it is considered the most expensive within Japanese. We’re fully of Tucson and Sportage. Honestly I hope Mazda will still focus on quality despite popularity.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the forum Davide! I don't think you'll need to worry on quality. There's been a lot of positive things said about the CX-30's interior and the materials they used.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mazda si not very popular in Italy as it is considered the most expensive within Japanese. We’re fully of Tucson and Sportage. Honestly I hope Mazda will still focus on quality despite popularity.
I have a feeling that could change with the new Mazda 3 and CX-30.

Do you know what allocations are like at your dealer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts