Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 FWD Sport, Deep Crystal Blue Mica
63 Posts

Reactions: Orev

·
Registered
63 Posts
Showing off my two Mazdas while shamelessly plugging my anime-style project.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
Showing off my two Mazdas while shamelessly plugging my anime-style project.

View attachment 1296
I'm due to upgrade in about two years time.. and my question to ya regards to color which I'm torn currently between the deep crystal blue and poly metal grey.. if you got to pick a color again and only those two which would it be and why ? I currently have sonic silver because it looks sharp to me and it's a lease so that n bot stuck with it past 3 years. I would also ceramic coat my next vehicle again as my current one is and came with a guarantee warranty on the paint against environmental damage to the paint from salt , Bird droppings etc for 4 years.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm due to upgrade in about two years time.. and my question to ya regards to color which I'm torn currently between the deep crystal blue and poly metal grey.. if you got to pick a color again and only those two which would it be and why ? I currently have sonic silver because it looks sharp to me and it's a lease so that n bot stuck with it past 3 years. I would also ceramic coat my next vehicle again as my current one is and came with a guarantee warranty on the paint against environmental damage to the paint from salt , Bird droppings etc for 4 years.
If I were to do it again, it would still be Deep Crystal Blue. It's more of a personal preference for me than Polymetal Gray.

·
Registered
63 Posts
PPF being installed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
😍😍 How much did it cost & how do you like it?
It cost me roughly US$1,500. It's very easy to clean and I no longer have to worry about parking under a tree.

Reactions: Tommieremix

·
Registered
63 Posts

Reactions: Orev

·
Registered
63 Posts
What a beauty did you do anything special to it detail-wise? and I wish our North American models didn't have the side marker light makes the headlights look so much better without them 😍
Aside from the PPF, I just added chrome inserts above the front turn signal lights.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts