Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot how much I dislike dipping, LOL. The Mazda emblem, CX30 and SkyActive Badge came out great. It was the AWD and TURBO badge that gave me problems. They are so dang small. The A and D sill have dip in them and the TURBO I had to peel..........so I purchased a new Turbo and AWD badge and will dip off the car!

But it absolutely looks better than the chrome, but now I have to drive around with the chrome Turbo for about a week.😄

·
Registered
CX-30 Skyactive X 180pk Comfort
10 Posts
Wow, that looks really good!! How do you do that. I would love that for my white CX30!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow, that looks really good!! How do you do that. I would love that for my white CX30!
Thank you! I just bought the Hyper Dip kit from dipyourcar.com It comes with two cans of the color of your choice, cleaner, microfiber towel and masking tape. I chose the Shadow Black which is Matte/Satin.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thank you! I just bought the Hyper Dip kit from www.dipyourcar.com It comes with two cans of the color of your choice, cleaner, microfiber towel and masking tape. I chose the Shadow Black which is Matte/Satin.
Looks better, but cleaner still to simply remove those two lower emblems. Just takes a little heat and patience. Nothin cleaner than the butt of my 3

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks better, but cleaner still to simply remove those two lower emblems. Just takes a little heat and patience. Nothin cleaner than the butt of my 3
I deleted all on my '14 3 sedan. I feel with the shape of the back of the CX30, I wanted to leave the badges. It's no biggie to remove them down the road if I want. I actually loved the look on my 3 and love it on yours.

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
39 Posts
Lovely licence plate. Too bad my country still not there yet--as being able to make our own plate name. That looks awesome!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awe that’s too bad. I love personalized plates. And thank you!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just an FYI from another forum, anyone wanting to debadge, the CX-30 has pins and so does the Skyactiv G badge.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
96 Posts
That looks great. I might do it to my pearl white. Thanks for sharing. And you are right about pins on some of the badges. Shaving them off would not be advisable.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That looks great. I might do it to my pearl white. Thanks for sharing. And you are right about pins on some of the badges. Shaving them off would not be advisable.
Yep I don’t want to deal with the holes. I actually bought a new and larger AWD and Turbo badge painted black that I will be putting on tomorrow. I actually don’t like the little ones they have on there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yep I don’t want to deal with the holes. I actually bought a new and larger AWD and Turbo badge painted black that I will be putting on tomorrow. I actually don’t like the little ones they have on there.
I'm sure that there are holes under the letters and badges, so taking them off is no option .... 😔
But would you please show me some pictures off the back off you're Pearl White CX30 how it looks with the black Mazda symbol en letters and badges.
I'm thinking of letting somebody do this for me.
Thanx for that !!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I'm sure that there are holes under the letters and badges, so taking them off is no option .... 😔
But would you please show me some pictures off the back off you're Pearl White CX30 how it looks with the black Mazda symbol en letters and badges.
I'm thinking of letting somebody do this for me.
Thanx for that !!
So as mentioned before, the Mazda emblem and the CX-30 and Skyactiv G badge I dipped with the Hyper Dip in Shadow Black. I removed the tiny AWD and TURBO badges and bought black ones on Amazon. I love the larger size.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
So as mentioned before, the Mazda emblem and theCX-30 and Skyactiv G badge I dipped with the Hyper Dip in Shadow Black. I removed the tiny AWD and TURBO badges and bought black ones on Amazon. I love the larger size.
Many thanx!! Looks really good .... I go for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts