Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2020 CX-30 two weeks ago. So far I’ve had issues with the driver safety features that randomly turn off. (I think they fixed it) I also had a problem with the rear passenger air vents. They didn’t work. I only noticed it the day after I bought it because the kids were complaining of no air flow. I took it in and they told me that the factory didn’t have it installed properly. When I picked up the car, the rear panel of the console where the vents are wasn’t even fastened. I complained and they tried to clip it in but they couldn’t (not to mention the panel had been completely marred.) The ship told me that the vent hose presses against the panel and then collapses and pushes the panel backwards, not allowing it to fasten. They are ordering a new rear panel and vent and are saying that will fix the problem.
Has this problem occurred with anyone else? I have a few other problems with the car right now too. I bought it new (about 40 miles on it). I’m genuinely not happy with this car right now. It’s the first time I bought a brand new car fully loaded and it has already been in the shop for a week and not working right still.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
396 Posts
I bought a 2020 CX-30 two weeks ago. So far I’ve had issues with the driver safety features that randomly turn off. (I think they fixed it) I also had a problem with the rear passenger air vents. They didn’t work. I only noticed it the day after I bought it because the kids were complaining of no air flow. I took it in and they told me that the factory didn’t have it installed properly. When I picked up the car, the rear panel of the console where the vents are wasn’t even fastened. I complained and they tried to clip it in but they couldn’t (not to mention the panel had been completely marred.) The ship told me that the vent hose presses against the panel and then collapses and pushes the panel backwards, not allowing it to fasten. They are ordering a new rear panel and vent and are saying that will fix the problem.
Has this problem occurred with anyone else? I have a few other problems with the car right now too. I bought it new (about 40 miles on it). I’m genuinely not happy with this car right now. It’s the first time I bought a brand new car fully loaded and it has already been in the shop for a week and not working right still.
I'm really sorry that this has happened to you .. I. Been fairly lucky and have only had a couple very Minor issues but then again I'm very maticulous with my vehicles and the dealership was able to ressolve them. Iv had my CX 30 since February

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
410 Posts
sorry no problems with mine, works as it's suppose to. Sounds to me like the dealership did not do a very good job of the PDI which is designed to prevent all these kinds of problems.

Reactions: detailcarguy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts