Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
CX30, 2.0 L, Executive, 2020, Snowflake White Pearl Mica Paint
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the owner of a CX 30 for the past eight months and as time goes by, I have been enjoying the car more and more.
I would like to hear if others also enjoy the car more (or less) than you did when you first got it ?

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
325 Posts
I have had mine since February of this year and I am enjoying the vehicle more and can't wait to get into a CX 30 turbo after this lease is up in 3 years as I would definitely get another CX 30 and do it all over again.. I have had two vehicles with a CVT and let me tell you I really like not driving one anymore and really like Mazda's skyactiv drive transmission as most of the time it shifts pretty darn smooth to the point I almost have to remind myself it's not a CVT in it lol. Previous vehicle I had that had a CVT it would fake shifts points and it was terrible as it was very harsh to the point that I could no longer keep a timies coffee open as it was jolting around.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
145 Posts
I'm liking it more as time goes on. Just hit 7,000 miles. I'd highly consider the turbo version in a few years.

·
Registered
2020 Premium, AWD; Soul Red Crystal
41 Posts
I'm liking it more as time goes on. Just hit 7,000 miles. I'd highly consider the turbo version in a few years.
Tuna, how did you rack up 7,000 with the Lockdown for 3-4 months? I've had mine for 8 months, don't even have 1,000 miles. BTW, what part of Jersey are you driving?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tuna, how did you rack up 7,000 with the Lockdown for 3-4 months? I've had mine for 8 months, don't even have 1,000 miles. BTW, what part of Jersey are you driving?
I get cabin fever easily. I've been working from home full time and after work each day I'd go for a good 45 minute drive.

I'm in south jersey about 15 minutes outside of Philly.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I get cabin fever easily. I've been working from home full time and after work each day I'd go for a good 45 minute drive.

I honestly look forward to getting in and driving down the highway everyday and using Manuel paddle shifts from time to time.

·
Registered
2020 Premium, AWD; Soul Red Crystal
41 Posts

Also, with the recalls from Mazda, I didn't want to drive unnecessarily until the brakes issue, etc. was worked on.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't blame you. That was a concern of mine.

This is my 4th Mazda since 2007. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
170 Posts
The car is....fine. Had I looked at this forum I would not have purchased the car as a potential buyer. In my opinion, it's nothing special. I'm just hoping for some longevity.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
377 Posts
The car is....fine. Had I looked at this forum I would not have purchased the car as a potential buyer. In my opinion, it's nothing special. I'm just hoping for some longevity.
as compared to what?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
71 Posts
All he ever says is negative stuff. I have had mine since March. Just hit 9000 miles... All I did was go on long drives during lockdown. Has been a perfect car in every way. My favorite Automobile I have ever owned! Previously had Acuras, Lexus, Hyundai, Honda etc. Traded in a Mazda 3 with the 2.5 for this car. The CX-30 is better then the 07 RDX and 13 RDX I owned besides having less HP. And it cost 15 grand less so all I can say is WOW. Will most likely get the turbo in a couple years. Or the new CX-5 with the inline 6cyl...

·
Registered
325 Posts
All he ever says is negative stuff. I have had mine since March. Just hit 9000 miles... All I did was go on long drives during lockdown. Has been a perfect car in every way. My favorite Automobile I have ever owned! Previously had Acuras, Lexus, Hyundai, Honda etc. Traded in a Mazda 3 with the 2.5 for this car. The CX-30 is better then the 07 RDX and 13 RDX I owned besides having less HP. And it cost 15 grand less so all I can say is WOW. Will most likely get the turbo in a couple years. Or the new CX-5 with the inline 6cyl...
I'm there right behind you .. iv had more then one car brand with most recently I had a Nissan and Mazda CX 30 is a fun to drive agile smaller SUV and has awesome handling when iv decided to have some free n and well yah it wasn't meant to be rally track driven but f***k yes I have just cus I could and know how and let me tell you it did very well 😁. Lol I guess if you drive like a grandma any vehicle might feel the same 😂 even a moch 1 mustang.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 SkyactivX GT Plus FWD AT - Polymetal Grey
40 Posts
II really like my CX-30 but sometimes I think that it would have been better not to buy it as it sits in the driveway most of the time. It's my first Mazda and I bought it because I wanted a naturally aspirated gasoline engine with a torque converter AT, as I used to drive a lot in the city.

I only have about 2000 miles (3400 km) on the odometer. Got the car in late June and had my holiday at the beginning of August. Had it not been for the holiday, the odo would have clocked just a few hundred miles.
Because of the pandemic my daily commute has completely vanished and due to my wife's job downtown, I don't even have to go to the grocery store, even though I'd like to. So her car clocks miles just like before the Covid pandemic and the CX-30 is the weekend car.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
334 Posts
II really like my CX-30 but sometimes I think that it would have been better not to buy it as it sits in the driveway most of the time. It's my first Mazda and I bought it because I wanted a naturally aspirated gasoline engine with a torque converter AT, as I used to drive a lot in the city.

I only have about 2000 miles (3400 km) on the odometer. Got the car in late June and had my holiday at the beginning of August. Had it not been for the holiday, the odo would have clocked just a few hundred miles.
Because of the pandemic my daily commute has completely vanished and due to my wife's job downtown, I don't even have to go to the grocery store, even though I'd like to. So her car clocks miles just like before the Covid pandemic and the CX-30 is the weekend car.
We got our cx30 in January and it's only just turned 2400 miles...ive washed it more than driven it😬😎... Due to my wife working from home due to covid19...but we only do around 7k miles pa anyway..keeps the PCP payment down 😂😂
Say that.. my wife has just come in from driving the car and the service indicator has come on 😳😲

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have 7,000 miles since I've taken delivery of it in early March. I love to drive so I drive it LOL.

·
Registered
325 Posts
We got our cx30 in January and it's only just turned 2400 miles...ive washed it more than driven it😬😎... Due to my wife working from home due to covid19...but we only do around 7k miles pa anyway..keeps the PCP payment down 😂😂
Say that.. my wife has just come in from driving the car and the service indicator has come on 😳😲
Lol got mine on February 1 st and iv already got 10,400 km on it haha

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
377 Posts
I picked mine up from my local dealer on July 28 and as of today Sept 6th I still haven't used up the first tank full from the dealership 😄 - still waiting for that low fuel light to come on!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts