Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda MX-30 Turbo
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these a while back and finally put them on. Precision-made, fit perfectly, easy install and I think they look great!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
807 Posts
also available from Amazon Canada from the same company for about $16 more.

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
124 Posts
Thanks again for all your hard work Sourcing Swag!
Haha! No thank you! I just purchased the hood strut supports. I purchased some on Amazon months ago and the company emailed me directly said the package was lost and refunded me. Thanks for your link!!!

·
Registered
2021 CX30, Black on Black, AWD
23 Posts
I just received my kick panel covers...nice material and fit...but

Although after pre-cleaning the door panes with denatured alcohol to clean and remove any grease or wax...my covers do not stick very well in the corners or along the top edges. I keep pressing them down...no stick?? Any thoughts.

I'm hesitant to use any adhesive or glue as I don't want to damage the underlying door panel material, even if it's just pvc or abs plastic. Nor do I wanna use a heat gun !!

thx...J.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda MX-30 Turbo
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When I installed my Kick Panel Protectors, I wiped the panels down lightly with a cloth dampened with alcohol. After t was completely evaporated...like two minutes...I started to install the protectors. They stuck really well, with no loose edges. I have no idea why yours aren't sticking...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts