Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having an issues since taking possession of my new CX-30 where my driver door will not unlock by the sensor on the back of the handle. This has never occurred on any other door the rear tailgate works perfectly and so does the passenger door. Any one also having this issues.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you touching the front of the handle at the same time?
Not that I know of I’m going to be vigilant on it. Seems to be intermittent and only affect the driver door. Will keep this updated. I knoticed it also seems to be an issue with some of the new Mazda 3’s

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
172 Posts
The system may not operate normally under the following conditions.
You touch the sensing area of the door lock touch sensor and the sensing area of the door release touch sensor at the same time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been more vigilant and yes it is still not working properly. I am going to try to replace the batteries in the key fob and see if that helps. I am not pressing the loch button at the same time as the back of the handle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I’m familiar with the user manual and I am not touching both the rear of the handle and the lock button.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figured out my issue it happens because someone else is touching the sensor on the other side of the car

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
411 Posts
also , if the other person has a key with them it will open the door and set the seat/mirror to there settings,

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
205 Posts
That's correct. If your passenger is touching the sensor on their side, the driver's side will not unlock via the sensor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts