Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Sport Tech SkyActiv-X : Soul Red
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took delivery of our brand new CX-30 on Friday (4th September 2020). Now has 23 miles on the clock. I wanted to know if it's perfectly normal to have the creases in the drivers seat? I understand leather is a natural material, so will crease over time. Just wondered if yours looks like this? Thanks

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
364 Posts
Mmmm. Ours is the same, not the best tbh, our cx3 we had before had leather and it was better quality, Keep the leather treated and it will be fine...we only keep our cars 18 months so I'm not too concerned..

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
396 Posts
If
We took delivery of our brand new CX-30 on Friday (4th September 2020). Now has 23 miles on the clock. I wanted to know if it's perfectly normal to have the creases in the drivers seat? I understand leather is a natural material, so will crease over time. Just wondered if yours looks like this? Thanks

View attachment 891

View attachment 892

View attachment 893
If I may suggest a really good product to use would be chemical guys leather cleaner and conditioner as ideally with leather you want to keep moisture in it and protect it from UV rays as with any leather interior it will crack overtime if not cared for correctly useing the right detialing products , on mine iv wiped it down once a month and it seems to be doing well as iv had the vehicle since the start of February this year. Also at all costs do not use armoural as they are terrible and will actually cause cracking and I'm NOT SPONSORED BY CHEMICAL GUYS , I just have years of professional detialing training and experience and know good and bad products in the auto detailing world.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
364 Posts
chemical guy is good, i use Zanio, also adds new leather scent when applied

1 - 4 of 4 Posts