Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 SE L Lux Auto E-Skyactiv x
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello CX30 owners. Hope you all are enjoying and admiring your CX30’s.

I’m in the UK and just wondering if anyone has the ‘e skyactiv x’ and what they think of the drive. I love the drive and the refinement and the classy interior is all good. But I’m not sure if I’m missing a turbo in a car. You have to rev it a bit more than usual .But I guess that’s where the 2L engine comes into it . But don’t get me wrong it’s very comfortable to drive . I don’t know if it’s me but I’m not sure why it’s not maintaining the same comfortable drive all the time . It does feel good to be driving such a new refined engine such as the e skyactiv x.

·
Registered
SE-L Lux SkyActiv G
59 Posts
My research shows the Skyactiv G engine is more refined than the X variant. The X is more economical but you will have to drive over 300k miles to recover the extra purchase cost in fuel savings.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 SE L Lux Auto E-Skyactiv x
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My research shows the Skyactiv G engine is more refined than the X variant. The X is more economical but you will have to drive over 300k miles to recover the extra purchase cost in fuel savings.
Thank you , I tried the g snd the 122 bhp struggled a bit and so I thought go for the x which was the only one above the 122bhp. It’s for sure noticeable with the performance with 286 bho, Moore ooomph and more comfortable drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts