Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polymetal CX-30 AWD 2.5L Turbo Premium+
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came to Mazda after decades of owning European sport sedans - Volvo, VW, Audi, Mercedes & BMW. Within those brand enthusiast communities there are many who modify their vehicles in various ways. One of the most popular mods is an ECU tuning upgrade where you can easily add 30-40 HP or more to turbo models. I "Chipped" two of my previous autos. I have the CX-30 Turbo now and the 250 HP with more than ample torque is mighty nice but I'm still curious if any aftermarket tuners have projected an ECU tune for the Mazda turbos. Are there any Mazda performance companies with web sites?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red
88 Posts
There are a few companies that work on SkyActiv ECUs, but only one (as far as I know) for the turbo.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo
9 Posts
I have been curious about this too. Having previously owned a Mazdaspeed 6 and a 2016 Miata, it was fun to see the tuners stepping up to squeeze a bit more performance out of the those cars. As @Rob noted, the CX-30 Turbo has plenty of power, so I'm not likely to be purchasing a tune. What I hope, however, is that the Turbo will inspire enough interest in the performance crowd that we start to get more options for DIY add ons.

·
Registered
325 hp / 400 lb⋅ft
228 Posts
Have there been any updates on performance development for the CX30? It looks like at the moment only three performance oriented products exist.

1. JB4
2. Corksport Axle Back Exhaust
3. Corksport Ram Air Intake
I stumbled upon this resource a few weeks back. They have a number of aftermarket parts for the CX-30 that I haven't seen anywhere else, though some prices seem unusually high.

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design
Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Cosmetics Eyelash Font Material property Magenta
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Vehicle Hood
Hood Cap Automotive design Font Magenta

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.