Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone explain what this is trying to show, what does the NOT READY message mean?

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
178 Posts
Here I'm North America we don't have the hybrid.. but I'm going to say with my knowledge in the Toyota hybrids... It's something to do with that .. are you sitting with the vehicle in park with a cold engine or did you just start it up ?? Many factors can cause this .. the Toyota's would not operate in full hybrid mode in the winter and would switch to the gas engine for example.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As I understand it i-stop is enabled if the engine is warm, the charge state of the battery (lithium only on hybrid models?) is high enough and the power requirement of the air con is below a certain level. I've noted that in warm weather my car (hybrid) will "i-stop" at a junction and after around 30s the engine restarts with no "driver input".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, that could be it, I have only had the car for one week. CX30 GT Sport Tech, and I am have some trouble getting used to all the new tech, New to me that is, my last car had none of the tech on this beauty.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 SkyactivX GT Plus FWD AT - Polymetal Grey
34 Posts
Usually there is an explanation why the system is not ready: either by graying out the battery, the a/c or the DC converter, or by a text, in case you didn't fully depress the brake pedal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for that, I did not know that the icon at the end was the dc convertor. I have also found out that you get similar messages saying "inactive due to wheels out of alignment" and "gear selector not in neutral" I guess if you stop at the lights for too long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts