Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,
Raises the issue of the evaporation problem in the front window which is not full.
It can't be only my problem, is anyone else having this problem?
cx-30, 2.0L, 2020
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
287 Posts
condensation can occur on the inside on any vehicle depending on the outside conditions at the time, generally opening a window slightly at the time will help in speeding up the process.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello again, further to the problem I presented here,
Now in the hot summer season that started with us I noticed that the air conditioner works for short periods of time and actually makes it not feel really cold from the air conditioner.
In my opinion, it is also what happened in the winter that the air conditioner breaks off sooner than necessary and this causes the build-up of vaporization on the window every time.
Has anyone experienced the same problem?

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
150 Posts
Hello again, further to the problem I presented here,
Now in the hot summer season that started with us I noticed that the air conditioner works for short periods of time and actually makes it not feel really cold from the air conditioner.
In my opinion, it is also what happened in the winter that the air conditioner breaks off sooner than necessary and this causes the build-up of vaporization on the window every time.
Has anyone experienced the same problem?
As for the air conditioner it sounds like you have it on auto, take it off auto and set your own temp's and fan speed to see if it only works for short periods of time

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello friends,
Raises the issue of the evaporation problem in the front window which is not full.
It can't be only my problem, is anyone else having this problem?
cx-30, 2.0L, 2020
Thanks View attachment 145 View attachment 146 View attachment 144
Hello ,I’ve only had my cx30 for 10 days but my demise clears the whole window and I was actually amazed at how quickly it did this , maybe something is blocking full air flow ? Hope you get it sorted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts