Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, folks.

Just a week ago, I was cruising around PA in a 1993 Ford Crown Victoria with a broken radio and a weekly fix of a quart of oil (among other issues). I also had only a gig of smartphone data.

This week, I'm in the 2020 CX-30 AWD Base (Black) and on an unlimited data plan and I gotta say, modern technology is awesome --- Spotify, too!

Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
377 Posts
congrats, that is quite a jump :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sadly departing with my '03 Saab wagon, Sigrid. She's been a wonderful, spirited friend for 17 years. Has been in assisted living for several years (great indy mechanics). She's now in hospice. Time to move on, handing her off to a local handyman with a family. Have had a Cert of Deposit for US $50K labeled "Macan" since '15...beautiful car! Drove a Model 3 in NZ a couple years back and...WOW! I GET this Kodo language thing! Waited with bated breath for new Model 3...broke my heart. Like a coffin inside (for me). Test drove CX-5 and didn't "feel it." That wide A pillar was the deal breaker in traffic, kind of a disconnected feel. Bought a CX-30 lot car (pretty filthy and not impressed with gray) that when cleaned up..."Is that the same car?" My SA let me have it overnight and not to get anthropomorphic, we "bonded." She checks all the boxes: fun to drive, beautiful, reliable, practical, value. I've driven them all. Clear winner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts