Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
been on this forum for a while, trying to decide what to do (after owning three Kia's) and finally today I picked up my new set of wheels. I had been waiting for over a month for this specific model to arrive (CX-30 GS FWD, in Snowflake white metallic) to I could check it out and test drive it. Made the deal last Thursday. Now it's going to be a learning curve to get use to the many advance safety features and all the features of the display unit.
I also got the OEM all weather floor mats and the OEM cargo mat and a touch-up pen.

Reactions: detailcarguy

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
115 Posts
CONGRATS! 🎉
Enjoy the new ride.
Any questions and we’re here to help.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
Ooo, she is a beauty ❤❤. How does the inside look with the all weather floor mats? I'm looking to getting those I have the WeatherTech mat for the trunk area though.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooo, she is a beauty ❤❤. How does the inside look with the all weather floor mats? I'm looking to getting those I have the WeatherTech mat for the trunk area though.
thanks, I was considering the WT but got the OEM all weather floor mats with the high sides instead as I liked the heavy rubber material For slightly more than WT for front only I got the full set. I also got the OEM cargo mat too as well as a touch-up pen.

·
Registered
2020 CX 30 FWD Preferred
16 Posts
As you’ve been a long time well informed contributor to the forum it was interesting you didn’t actually have a CX-30 until now. You really did your homework before pulling the trigger. Congratulations!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts