Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
369 Posts
Did my update this afternoon to our cx30 and my son's Mazda3. .. happened to both cars . I disconnected the negative battery terminal, 10mm socket. for a couple of seconds... On my son's Mazda3 we just locked the car and went back 5 minutes later and the microphone was working...
Take a look at the speed camera alert thread..

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
192 Posts
What does the update provide? Dealer says they only do updates IF there are problems, not just as a way to keep up with the latest firmware version.

·
Registered
369 Posts
What does the update provide? Dealer says they only do updates IF there are problems, not just as a way to keep up with the latest firmware version.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv X AWD UK
12 Posts
Did my update this afternoon to our cx30 and my son's Mazda3. .. happened to both cars . I disconnected the negative battery terminal, 10mm socket. for a couple of seconds... On my son's Mazda3 we just locked the car and went back 5 minutes later and the microphone was working...
Take a look at the speed camera alert thread..

Hope this helps
yep, leaving the car Locked for about 10 minutes did the trick (took longer to dig out my set of socket wrenches).

the main thing the update brings back (at least in the U.K.) is the speed camera warnings.

·
Registered
369 Posts
..... I haven't seen any info in the HUB nor have i tried to see if there are alerts when the sat nav is off...

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
56 Posts
I updated my firmware today, had version 10048 and updated to 11002. Download from the HiDrive link, the instructions were easy to follow and it went very smoothly. Thanks to ASH8.

Reactions: steve67

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I updated my firmware today, had version 10048 and updated to 11002. Download from the HiDrive link, the instructions were easy to follow and it went very smoothly. Thanks to ASH8.
Hip-Hip Horray🎉🎊🎈💃💃💃

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
192 Posts
What have you noticed by updating the firmware? I'm not having any issues with 10048.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv X AWD UK
12 Posts
Mostly bug fixes. Here’s the changelog -

SYMPTOMS
The following changes have been made or the symptoms can be solved by the latest software
(Ver. 7000C0A-EU01_10049).
(Ver. 7000C0A-EU01_10049)
• It reboots when recovering from the sleep mode. • Parking assist screen continues.
• The second track in certain CD will not be played. After experiencing this, even with other CD,
track selection and control fail until the ignition is turned off.
• When using an USB audio device in random play mode, voice recognition command to select a
track may clear the random mode icon while it continues the random mode.
• After adding a favorite destination for a road or street without valid name, it appears as
“Unnamed road”. It should be the latitude and the longitude.
• It may freeze when cranking right after turning the ignition on, if the ignition has been turned off
before while playing an USB audio device and showing navigation screen.
• After SMS messages are received while one of the certain system dialogs (such as a disclaimer
screen for AndroidAuto or CarPlay) is displayed, it may not be possible to move to the
communication menu.
• It may reboot when trying Bluetooth connection using certain mobile device (Doro 7060).
• Navigation may not show a green dot on map where there is a right/left turn guidance.
• It may not recognize AndroidAuto after turning the ignition off when using navigation screen and
playing AndroidAuto Music.
• While using navigation and displaying high-way mode area, when returning from the detail
screen, the focus moves to Add Destination button instead of high-way mode area. The concern
occurs after moving the focus to the high-way mode area using split screen button, then to the
detail of high-way exit.
• After setting the destination in the country where the navigation map is not applicable,
background screen blinks with pop up message "Route Notification".
• [Countries where speed camera locations are available] Speed camera icon appears on the
road but traffic sign does not at the bottom left of the screen.
• Route guidance ends just before arrival announce.
• Destination flag disappears just before arriving there.
• When leaving the guided route, nothing appears in Turn-by-Turn display area.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Our friend just posted in another thread that there is a new firmware update for the NA models. And since this is the firmware topic figured I would post a link..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Our friend just posted in another thread that there is a new firmware update for the NA models. And since this is the firmware topic figured I would post a link..
I will ToresMcGoats be doing the software update sometime today from 11002 to 11012 today. I've already done one successful upgrade in the past so should go smooth. The changelog mentions adding fix for "next street showing incorrectly at top of screen" Does this mean it will finally get the feature that we used to have on the cx-3? Where we're not even in the nav it would show you the upcoming Street? Fingers crossed🤞🤞

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I updated mine to 11012 just a few minutes ago. Microphone works fine.
Me so sorry me love you long time 😔 I didn't have time yesterday but I will surely be doing it today. And we'll be going for a decent drive to test out the new firmware. I'll report back ❤

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I successfully upgraded to version 11012 as well. With no issues with the microphone also. I took the car out for a drive and haven't noticed anything new or different with the system. And unfortunately still do not have the upcoming street name display like in my previous Mazda cx-3 😔

41 - 60 of 63 Posts