Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
250 Posts
Did my update this afternoon to our cx30 and my son's Mazda3. .. happened to both cars . I disconnected the negative battery terminal, 10mm socket. for a couple of seconds... On my son's Mazda3 we just locked the car and went back 5 minutes later and the microphone was working...
Take a look at the speed camera alert thread..

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
160 Posts
What does the update provide? Dealer says they only do updates IF there are problems, not just as a way to keep up with the latest firmware version.

·
Registered
250 Posts
What does the update provide? Dealer says they only do updates IF there are problems, not just as a way to keep up with the latest firmware version.

·
Registered
2020 CX-3 Skyactiv X AWD UK
4 Posts
Did my update this afternoon to our cx30 and my son's Mazda3. .. happened to both cars . I disconnected the negative battery terminal, 10mm socket. for a couple of seconds... On my son's Mazda3 we just locked the car and went back 5 minutes later and the microphone was working...
Take a look at the speed camera alert thread..

Hope this helps
yep, leaving the car Locked for about 10 minutes did the trick (took longer to dig out my set of socket wrenches).

the main thing the update brings back (at least in the U.K.) is the speed camera warnings.

·
Registered
250 Posts
..... I haven't seen any info in the HUB nor have i tried to see if there are alerts when the sat nav is off...

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
32 Posts
I updated my firmware today, had version 10048 and updated to 11002. Download from the HiDrive link, the instructions were easy to follow and it went very smoothly. Thanks to ASH8.

Reactions: steve67

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I updated my firmware today, had version 10048 and updated to 11002. Download from the HiDrive link, the instructions were easy to follow and it went very smoothly. Thanks to ASH8.
Hip-Hip Horray🎉🎊🎈💃💃💃

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
160 Posts
What have you noticed by updating the firmware? I'm not having any issues with 10048.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts