Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her first wash since I purchased her on 03/24. Pretty sad as starting next week we are off our A/B schedule at work so the miles on her will be racking up. My commute is 104 miles round trip, 5 days a week.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
99 Posts
I like those wheels. What are they? I also think it would look great siting about an inch lower. I know that's just me :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like those wheels. What are they? I also think it would look great siting about an inch lower. I know that's just me :)
I do agree with you about sitting an inch lower. But I did promise my wife no suspension mods with this car. She had enough of the low life with my 3, LOL......and so did I. But the European models suspension looks so much better!

Thank you! The wheels are Drag Wheels, DR73 19x8 ET 40

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
99 Posts
Have you noticed any difference in ride going from 18" to 19"? Don't think an inch will make a difference but maybe.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you noticed any difference in ride going from 18" to 19"? Don't think an inch will make a difference but maybe.
Very minimal. It might be a touch smoother with the OEM18s, but it’s really not much harsher or a drastic difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts