Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 1st service is due end of January 2021.car has only done 4k miles.

Just calling around and the price varies so much... Local dealer (Derby) wanted £210...just a few calls later and they will price match a dealer 20 miles away at £175...🥴
Anyone getting better prices?

There justification of the price is ...
Apparently there is a carbon filter as well as the oil and oil filter..

So just off to sell a kidney, so i will be able to afford the full service in 12 months😂😎

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 AWD Polymetal Grey
2 Posts
Yeah, the they told me about how often it's going to need service and I pre-paid for all of through the term of the lease- cost about $1500

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
82 Posts

Just calling around and the price varies so much... Local dealer (Derby) wanted £210...just a few calls later and they will price match a dealer 20 miles away at £175...🥴

So just off to sell a kidney, so i will be able to afford the full service in 12 months😂😎
That's cheap compared to the Ssangyong Tivoli I just sold. My Mazda dealer threw in the first two years servicing for free for the CX30. 😁

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Sport Tech SkyActiv-X : Soul Red
24 Posts
That's really good! We signed up to the Mazda service plan, three years. This works well for us, as its payable in monthly instalments. Pay £24.21 per month.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech Skyactive X Auto
42 Posts

Mines booked in for first service on the 30th January 21 and my mileage because of covid is only 1520 miles, the dealer also quoted £210 but is throwing in the loan of a Mazda 2 for the day, not much you can do about it really the next nearest dealer to here is around 40 miles away.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mines booked in for first service on the 30th January 21 and my mileage because of covid is only 1520 miles, the dealer also quoted £210 but is throwing in the loan of a Mazda 2 for the day, not much you can do about it really the next nearest dealer to here is around 40 miles away.
Call around your dealers no Matter how far away and ask the local dealer to price match.. that's what I did...I get a loan car or can book a 90 minute sit and wait...👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts