Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 SEL Lux 2.0X Machine Grey
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving into low sun at the weekend caused the speed limiter to auto cancel and the speed limit display in the HUD and instrument cluster to be displayed with a white square around it. It would be some time before speed limiter could be reset to on again only to trip out after a short period of time. Anyone else experienced such symptoms

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
325 Posts
Driving into low sun at the weekend caused the speed limiter to auto cancel and the speed limit display in the HUD and instrument cluster to be displayed with a white square around it. It would be some time before speed limiter could be reset to on again only to trip out after a short period of time. Anyone else experienced such symptoms
I had something similar yesterday.. went to go get in to drive somewhere and it said that I safety sense is disabled because the front sonar sensor is blocked when it wasn't and I could clearly see th Mazda emblem on the front that the sonar sensor is inside of .. so I get to my destination get out of the vehicle with it still running to check the sensor.. nothing it's clean and not scratched up.. so I go to where I needed to be get out and come back and start it and it was so strange as I changed nothing.. and boom it's working again.. was very odd .. I could understand if snow was on it but it was clean as a whisle and not raining out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts