Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the car today, and whilst pressing the button to reset the drivers seat after my wife had been driving the car yesterday I noticed that there is a small coin box under the switches. It has taken me five weeks to notice it. At first I thought it would be the cover for a fuse panel.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think Doug Demuro said it was perfect if you ever needed a place to store paperclips.

I found it to be a great place to store my work id back when I used to go into an office every day. The id was yellow when I needed to use it after 6 months from the heat buildup.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
a neat feature that went on the plus side when I was comparing vehicles

Reactions: Robbo

·
Registered
CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
47 Posts
My 2000 Mazda Millenia has one too. :) My 2006 Mazda3 has a cubby-hole in the same spot but without a door. I assume it's a Mazda thing. I've never been able to figure out what to use them for - I'm leery of something falling out of either one (including my CX-30) onto the ground outside and I not notice.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
411 Posts
... just note that if you leave it open and leave the car.. when you return and forget it's open and knock it off with your knee, it will refit easily...🙄. Not that I have done that...🥴😂😎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts