Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for front camera which will work with built in Mazda screen receiver. Did anybody install?
Or maybe someone found for CX-30 front camera like this one?

Front logo camera

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
Unfortunately the advert for that camera makes a couple of points that you should be aware of:
  • It's not suitable for the CX-30
  • It states it does not work with the in-built car receiver
  • The advert is very generic - apparently it's a rear view camera, a front view camera - and also a number plate camera.
If I were you, I would look elsewhere.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know. That's why I created this thread. It's my wife's car. So for me much cheaper to find any front camera fit Mazda CX-30 than pay every time for front bumper repaint. Already has experience with previous car :)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
Yeah, I know. That's why I created this thread. It's my wife's car. So for me much cheaper to find any front camera fit Mazda CX-30 than pay every time for front bumper repaint. Already has experience with previous car :)
maybe get her to back into every spot, so she can see the view using the rear camera 😄 or do that you use to do years ago by putting an "antenna" at the front corners to indicate where is was. 😁

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe get her to back into every spot, so she can see the view using the rear camera 😄 or do that you use to do years ago by putting an "antenna" at the front corners to indicate where is was. 😁
She is not driving back at all, only forward 😁

·
Registered
MAZDA CX 30 2,000 cc 6 gear auto RED
62 Posts
Members may down load the Mazda CX30 owners manuel for ease of use

try this if no joy insert the words CX30 after mazda before the dot / period
go to. owners manual mazda.com.

Donald joined up last week

·
Premium Member
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Turbo Premiun, Soul Red
28 Posts
Interested in this also as a front camera is nice to have.

So far I cannot find an add-on.

·
Registered
2019 Mazda CX-30 2.5 base USA
3 Posts
I have a basic US configuration, and I plan to install a 360 camera. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it seemed, except for 4 cameras and a unit, you will most likely need to change the configuration of the car. The previous generation of Mazda allows it, the new one does not yet. Therefore, a simple and quick solution - a universal camera with a separate display, possibly a display in the mirror.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
I have a basic US configuration, and I plan to install a 360 camera. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it seemed, except for 4 cameras and a unit, you will most likely need to change the configuration of the car. The previous generation of Mazda allows it, the new one does not yet. Therefore, a simple and quick solution - a universal camera with a separate display, possibly a display in the mirror.
Welcome to CX30Talk

Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
Next, post an introduction here. It is like starting a conversation by saying 'Hello'. If you're wondering what to say, take a look at other members introductions. Some are detailed, others are short. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts