Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

I purchased this online back in April from a shop in Canada (Reflection Automotive/Drive Protected) with very high hopes of installing PPF myself. Things have come and gone, and it's difficult for me to both get the time to properly install it as well as learn how to do it; for the easier parts I've done, it's a large learning curve, so I don't have much further aspirations of installing it myself at this point in time. But with my loss is your gain, because I have decided to sell the remainder of my XPEL Ultimate Plus PPF pre-cut kit at a discount.

This kit (see photos) comes with the following pieces:
  • Full hood
  • Upper bumper
  • Front bumper
  • Full front fenders
  • Partial roof (basically up to the sunroof)
  • Interior kit
  • Door caps (I bought this from a different shop, and this is from SunTek)
I also had pieces for mirrors and the A/B/C pillars, but I ended up using those already. I paid $1207.26 CAD for this, which at the time converted to about $964 USD. If ordering direct from XPEL, this would've been a little over $1600 USD.

I am looking to sell this for $500 USD shipped within the US (for ease of shipping). International shipping is available, but likely too expensive to be worth the value.

This will be shipping in a tube that I originally got it from. Picture will be included in a reply, because I can only do 10 images per post.
Material property Natural material Composite material Font Office supplies Rectangle Wood Gas Box Beige Wood Table Rectangle Beige Floor Office supplies Rectangle Wood Font Gadget Product Sleeve Water bottle Bottle Plastic bottle Wood Rectangle Road surface Flooring Floor Tire Wheel Table Hood Automotive tire Material property Rectangle Wood Shelf Automotive exterior Wood Rectangle Floor Flooring Material property Sleeve Rectangle Beige Flooring Wood

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the shipping tube, and a very crude artist's rendering of areas covered:
Wood Rectangle Flooring Shade Gas Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Hood

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What does the interior kit consist of?
It's all the piano black areas. So in the center console, doors, and I believe also the screen. Here is the image from XPEL showing the areas.

Rectangle Font Parallel Diagram Drawing

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump - I am willing to take reasonable offers under $500 (which in my opinion is already a great price). I mainly just want to get this to someone who will actually use it, instead of having a tube collect dust in my garage. Let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts