Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had this done?
how long did it take ?
Thanks

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
404 Posts
My dealership isn't aware of the recall for some reason and I haven't gotten anything from Mazda in the mail.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
422 Posts
it's just a connection to the fuel tank that may not be connected correctly and only on AWD models.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wondered the duration. Like if they need the car for an hour, 4 hours ... a day.

I checked my VIN and it didn’t bring anything up. When I went to the dealership they said my VIN is on the recall check list. I asked why I couldn’t see that info when I looked up the VIN on my own on the Mazda recall page. They didn’t really have an answer.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I just wondered the duration. Like if they need the car for an hour, 4 hours ... a day.

I checked my VIN and it didn’t bring anything up. When I went to the dealership they said my VIN is on the recall check list. I asked why I couldn’t see that info when I looked up the VIN on my own on the Mazda recall page. They didn’t really have an answer.
I'm going to have to check with my dealership again because I'm in the same sconario... You would also think that Mazda would send something on the mail for a recall... 🙃

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to have to check with my dealership again because I'm in the same sconario... You would also think that Mazda would send something on the mail for a recall... 🙃
I wasn’t on the recall list for the other issue with the tightening of the break calliper bolts.

I asked if they’d check them anyway just to be safe. They said they can only do the work if my car is on that recall list. They’ll only do the work Mazda will pay them for.

I’m also getting my scratched gage cluster fixed when another one comes in. First replacement came in cracked apparently.

🚗

·
Registered
404 Posts
Lol I Guess if mine starts on fire oh well 😂 that's what gap insurance is for on my lease as they haven't sent anything in the mail for a recall but youres is affected so I assume mine is to ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol I Guess if mine starts on fire oh well 😂 that's what gap insurance is for on my lease as they haven't sent anything in the mail for a recall but youres is affected so I assume mine is to ?
I think notices start coming out officially as of August 11th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had this done?
how long did it take ?
Thanks
Bought mine new last week and the recall was already performed. However the fuel poured out the top of the connector when the tank was being filled. A lady behind me started screaming that my car was loosing lots of fuel from the right side. After a week at the dealer I got my car back today. The recalled part, a connector at the top of the fuel pump, was torn during the recall by the tech. The new part was backordered for a few days. Got it back so we shall see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts