Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for the post. Put a down payment for my CX-30 Turbo Premium yesterday. Vehicle should arrive at the dealership next week. Just bought the Magnaflow exhaust today so it’ll get here as soon as possible. I have a Magnaflow exhaust system on my Civic and it just makes the car sound perfect. I’m assuming this system will do the same thing for my new daily.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Turbo Premiun, Soul Red
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You will love it.
My wife drives it once in a while and I hear her going and coming.
Not overly loud but that low rumble that makes me smile

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’ve been babying the car until I get to 500 miles, but tonight I had to pass someone. Dropped two gears and hit the gas and the growl that I heard from the engine and exhaust made me smile. This exhaust is just going to keep sounding better and better as I gets broken in. I’ll add that during normal driving you’ll barely notice it. It comes alive when you need it to. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just noticed something -- on the box it says cat-back system (see photo from the discussion starter) but on the website it says axle-back. I would have ordered either way, but which one is it?

It looks like axle back at a glance, but sort of confused now that the box and website say different things for the same product (#19459) 🤔

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus in Snowflake White Pearl
49 Posts
The definitive way to determine is to see if what you got bolts on directly to the catalytic converter, right? If there's any pipe between the Maganflow and the cat, you've got an axle-back exhaust. I'm guessing what you got is truly an axle-back.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts