Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Update your profile and enter your vehicle details
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a big gap between the front and rear doors of my new CX-30. Is this normal? Gap is about 18mm at the top.
CE7CB3F6-7940-43FB-989A-86B13C9EEE57.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 cx30 premium turbo
3 Posts
My niece has a dark gray cx30 and I have a white one. Our gap is the same but her's looks fine because the dark color blends with the black cladding. The white breaks up the black and just pops out at you. I might paint the inside section of that area black or maybe even a 1 inch strip of black tape to cover the white. Untill then I try not to look at it in that angle. You're gap does look a little wider than most though

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Turbo
22 Posts
The gap on mine is about 1cm, yours does look a bit wider than that. The NA models are built in a different plant than the AU models so that could be related.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
672 Posts
So that gap is not normal. Poor quality control. Gaps attract dirt and water into the void. What can I do?
Welcome to CX30Talk. The very first thing you should do is complete your profile. Then we can help you with your problem.

Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
Next, you should post an introduction here so we can welcome you to the forum. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts