Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
300 Posts
Looks good. Does give a little different effect with the gloss. Almost like the whole side is continuous glass. I like mine 'as bought', so not in any rush to 'personalize' it yet...

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Turbo
301 Posts
I think there might be a miscommunication here. It looks like the lower trim cars are delivered with matte window pillars and OP has modified them to be gloss? Maybe I'm the confused one here.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
300 Posts
I think there might be a miscommunication here. It looks like the lower trim cars are delivered with matte window pillars and OP has modified them to be gloss? Maybe I'm the confused one here.
Mine is a Preferred and has the 'matte' finish. Does Premium come with gloss stock?

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD, 2020 Soul Red Crystal MX-5 RF GT
81 Posts
That looks nice but I could not find anything on ebay no matter what search words I used. Can you give us a link?

Also, please finish filling in your info on your CX-30 so we know what year, trim level, etc... you have.(y)

·
Registered
2021 CX 30 2.5S white
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks nice but I could not find anything on ebay no matter what search words I used. Can you give us a link?

Also, please finish filling in your info on your CX-30 so we know what year, trim level, etc... you have.(y)
Hey sorry for the late reply,
I have added info to my profile and am including a screenshot of the eBay listing.
It’s been about 2 months since installing and still looks the same so I’m very happy about it and I love how it looks like the pillars are made of glass rather than plastic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.