Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new CX-30

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
  • The General Discussion area is for questions and discussions about your CX-30
  • The DIY area is for full instructions with pictures to guide other members carrying out their own servicing.
  • The Modification area is for discussions about making your car different.
  • The Complaints, Issues And Problems area is for you to address a specific issue with your CX-30
  • The CX‌-30 News area for the latest news and updates for the CX‌-30
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar. If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.

Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
1 Posts
Purchase a 2021 CX-30 Turbo/AWD PP in the Polymetal Grey back in April and loving it so far.
Also in South Fl. Care to mention the deal you got? Looked at a premium today. No turbo’s at the dealer. Also thoughts on AWD in South FL? Just moved from Boston so you have to have it up there but not sure about down here? (Unless all turbos comes equipped that way?)

thx
FPD

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Also in South Fl. Care to mention the deal you got? Looked at a premium today. No turbo’s at the dealer. Also thoughts on AWD in South FL? Just moved from Boston so you have to have it up there but not sure about down here? (Unless all turbos comes equipped that way?)

thx
FPD
Welcome to CX30Talk

Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
Next, you should post an introduction here so we can welcome you to the forum. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo/AWD PP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thx
FPD
I paid $33,500 for mine, list was $35,700. Got the price out of the way first then got them to match the Carvana price on my trade at $34,000 on which I owed $9000. Not sure you really need AWD here in FL but it's nice to have it if needed. I think all the CX-30 Turbo's are AWD but I could be wrong. Hard to find a Turbo down here now. Good luck!

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo/AWD PP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

thx
FPD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.