Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined as I was intrigued by this new model from Mazda, however I am Kia owner and my last three vehicles have been Kia's and found them very reliable. I have been following the launch of the Kia Seltos which also intrigued me and in checking out what it's competition might be and I came across the CX-30.

My daughter's husband recently bought a 2019 Mazda CX-3 GX FWD, which also peaked my interest. However when I purchased by current 2016 Soul SX I looked at the CX-3 at the time and did not like it, very poor rear seat foot room and cargo area. I do not like large vehicles and have no need for AWD and I tend to make a change about every 4-5 years, so like to see what competitors there are and how they compare to my Soul.

I also like to see info from a Canadian perspective as model names and features vary from country to country.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome.
I didn't give the CX-30 much attention till reading reviews about how much it drives and feels like the new Mazda 3. Prior to that I was looking at some of the new Toyota's and Nissan's but nothing, and I mean NOTHING matches what Mazda did for us here.

I bet we will get heated options on trims that Americans won't!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, Mazda Canada has not released the full model specs yet, but there is going to be a heated leather steering wheel standard in the GS model. I have heated front seats and heated leather steering wheel in my current Soul - would not get another vehicle without them.

TIP: fill out your signature line with your location (Canada is a big country) and what you are currently driving as this will show up each time you post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts