Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Auto Machine Grey
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a polite hello to forum members from me. It's encouraging to see people from many countries helping each other out with CX-30 questions and issues. I've had my new 2021 CX-30 for a week now (it replaces a much loved MX5 that I am, sadly, too creaking now to use on a regular basis). I am very impressed with the build quality of my CX-30 but do have one very irritating issue which is the low battery warning and which I will, of course, save for the appropriate threads (which appear scarily and ominously well used).

Meantime, stay safe everyone.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Just a polite hello to forum members from me. It's encouraging to see people from many countries helping each other out with CX-30 questions and issues. I've had my new 2021 CX-30 for a week now (it replaces a much loved MX5 that I am, sadly, too creaking now to use on a regular basis). I am very impressed with the build quality of my CX-30 but do have one very irritating issue which is the low battery warning and which I will, of course, save for the appropriate threads (which appear scarily and ominously well used).

Meantime, stay safe everyone.
Welcome to CX30Talk.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
I see you were looking at my tale of woe when you were last on. There have been numerous reports of low battery alarms - and some of these have been quite worrying. Here are some of the more significant threads about the issue:

I would think by now that most owners would have had the software updated, as the number of complaints about actual failures has diminished. It seems that the only issue now is this 'Low Battery' alarm which is more of an annoyance than an actual failure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.