Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have purchased a lovely soul red Mazda CX-30 last Monday and am absolutely loving it. I've had a Honda Civic 1.8 auto before and I can imagine this new car to be more entertaining and enjoyable on the motorway. Something that the Honda wasn't somewhat.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
365 Posts
Howdy from Texas. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new car. That's probably the prettiest color they offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I agree. The colour is great! I didn't have a choice to be honest as there weren't many new cars to select from and ordering one would have taken months. So this was the only colour the dealer had in stock for the trim I was after. I was hoping it wouldn't be a London bus colour but having seen it after the chat with the dealer, I was pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS 2.5L, Luxury Package, Soul Red Crystal
74 Posts
Welcome and congrats.
I too have the soul red and do get many compliments. People say the curves on the door make the red come alive.

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
51 Posts
Hi all, I have purchased a lovely soul red Mazda CX-30 last Monday and am absolutely loving it. I've had a Honda Civic 1.8 auto before and I can imagine this new car to be more entertaining and enjoyable on the motorway. Something that the Honda wasn't somewhat.

View attachment 2902
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
365 Posts
I bought the base model to avoid a sunroof and pay cash. I wish I could have red but it isn't offered on the base. I like my white though and it is cooler in the south Texas summer heat. The red is just fantastic though, best color they offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts