Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section of the forum is where you can discuss - and hopefully resolve - issues with your CX-30.

If you therefore have an issue, post details of it here (it may help if you make sure your car details are up to date in your profile). Other forum members may answer your problem straight away, or there may be some discussion and suggestions of things to try - or it may simply be a visit to the dealer is all that's needed.

However it happens, do post if the issue has been resolved and summarise why, so that the Moderators can then mark the thread RESOLVED, as shown on this thread. This will then help other people in the future who may have the same issue and want to see what to do.

Please keep to one issue per discussion. It gets too complicated for everyone if other issues are also in the thread as the advice given and the resolution steps needed may be clouded by these other issues. If the Moderators see that the thread is being cluttered by other issues then they will step in and tidy up the thread.

Over time we should be able to build up quite a library of resolved issues with these fine cars. If you've posted about issues here in the past and they're now resolved, let me know by PM which thread it is and I'll mark the thread resolved.

Let us know below if you have any suggestions regarding the structure and format of these discussions.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've marked the threads below that I think are RESOLVED. If I've mis-read the thread, let me know and I'll update.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts