Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new to the forum. New Mazda 2021preferred CX30 owner.
Has anyone had a problem with the right head light projecting further than the left headlight. Had my car in this morning to have it checked .I was told there was on problem it was designed to do that . Called Mazda ,The representative told me the same thing. I'm not sured where to go to from here.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 2021 GS AWD LP MGM
9 Posts
Hello, I believe I have that « issue » as well. I’ll take a picture later tonight. Is there a reason why the right light is supposed to project further?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
Hello new to the forum. New Mazda 2021preferred CX30 owner.
Has anyone had a problem with the right head light projecting further than the left headlight. Had my car in this morning to have it checked .I was told there was on problem it was designed to do that . Called Mazda ,The representative told me the same thing. I'm not sured where to go to from here.
are you talking low beam or high beam?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
112 Posts
We drive on the left side of the road so the headlights would need to be flipped. I will have to check my headlights as I think they shine equal distance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Regardless of the type of bulb being used, headlights can be adjusted with a few turns of a screwdriver... 2 minute fix if you want to.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sounds pretty standard to me.
The nearside shines straight ahead and the offside is angled towards the kerb whatever country you’re in.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
184 Posts
Regardless of the type of bulb being used, headlights can be adjusted with a few turns of a screwdriver... 2 minute fix if you want to.
I'm not saying this to be a dick about the issue. If you feel the headlights are aimed incorrectly, have your dealer check the adjustment. Don't go jacking with the settings if you think they are aimed incorrectly.
For my job I am on the road several hours a day, in the current season it is dark. One of the most annoying things I encounter are headlight (lighting) issues, from poorly aimed, incorrect bulbs, and high beam or fog light use in unnecessary conditions.
Consider others that are using the roadways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts