Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium Plus soul red
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CX30 has a heated Steering Wheel and I was thinking on putting a steering wheel cover just because it’s too small for my hands. I’m use to driving cars that usually come with a bigger steering wheel. I would like to hear any opinions about putting a cover on a heated steering wheel and also about putting a seat cover on a heated seat. I always turn on both heating systems every time I get in my car now that’s it’s winter time and I leave them on for a few minutes.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,191 Posts
as it does not heat up all that hot, I would think you would not get the benefit of the heated steering wheel I would same would apply to the seat cover, however the 3-stage heated seats get pretty hot and fast so maybe that wouldn't be the case. Also would depend with you have leatherette or cloth seats. I have cloth seats.

I turn on both units whenever I get in the car at this time of the year and leave the heater off till the needle starts moving closer to normal, heats quicker that way.

Reactions: oSo

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
271 Posts
I have a thin/not padded seat cover over the leatherette. Heat works fine. Last night was about 15F when I left work. Turned seat to level 3 when I got in and was too hot and backing it off within a few minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts