Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Update your profile
2021 CX-30 Preferred, 2.5L 4cyl skyactiv G AWD, Jet Black Mica
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2021 CX30 Preferred in Black mica. New for 2021 is a moonroof, however, Mazda decided to take out Sirius radio and the extra bose subwoofer in the tire well. My question is how hard would it be to put my own sub back in the tire well? Does anyone know if it's possibly already wired or would I have to run my own wires? thanks in advance. also, the dealer said there was Sirius then i picked up the car and there was not was a little disappointed maybe i can get them to throw me something free idk

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
756 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum from south-eastern, Ontario, Canada.

·
Update your profile
2021 CX-30 Preferred, 2.5L 4cyl skyactiv G AWD, Jet Black Mica
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
728 Posts
Just bought a 2021 CX30 Preferred in Black mica. New for 2021 is a moonroof, however, Mazda decided to take out Sirius radio and the extra bose subwoofer in the tire well. My question is how hard would it be to put my own sub back in the tire well? Does anyone know if it's possibly already wired or would I have to run my own wires? thanks in advance. also, the dealer said there was Sirius then i picked up the car and there was not was a little disappointed maybe i can get them to throw me something free idk
Welcome from northern Canada :) enjoy your sweet new ride! any questions about things we are all here to help. Had mine exactly one year to date with 11246.819 miles on it lol sorry but i had to use google to convert km to miles
😝its a great vehicle.

·
Registered
2021 PP Turbo Polymetal Gray
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mr. C. I'm a new owner, too, and new to the forum as well, but so far am pleased with both!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
554 Posts
Thank you for joining CX30Talk and posting an introduction.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.

Quick navigation hints:
  • Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections
  • If you click on your Avatar, next to the three dots, you can access your profile, alerts and conversations
  • Click the 5 horizontal lines near the banner. Scroll down and you'll find a huge section of info.
Above all - enjoy yourself. And welcome aboard!

Martin (UK SuperModerator)

·
Registered
Current Mazdas: 15 Mazda3, 16 Mazda2, 19 Mazda3 and 3 prior Mazdas
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations. I suspect the sub may be part of the Bose system. I don’t know the answer or if an aftermarket sub could be added.

I would call the dealer and ask the parts department if it could be added. I would also call a good local sound shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts