Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022, G122 AT Plus, Platinum Quartz
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am an expat from the Czech Republic. I am joining you with our first car, 2022, G122 AT with Platinum Quartz color and Plus trim.

I am a Mazda fan since I won my first Play Station (the original). As it came with a Demo CD, containing the first Gran Turismo game. Who knows, perhaps I developed feelings for Mazda as their cars one of the used cars available that you could buy with your limited starting money haha.

Why Mazda?

Apart from the point I mentioned above, I am a kind of person who leans towards reliability than power, smooth design than sharp edges, uniqueness than popularity (sales numbers), driving pleasure than speed..

Why Cx-30?

Actually I was thinking of Mazda3 sedan. But when my wife saw Cx-30, she couldn't hide her admiration, even though she was kind enough to say "it is your decision" :)

Why Platinum Quartz?

Did I say my wife? Haha. No, no it was mutual decision. Kind of.. haha.
Platinum Quartz was a fresh color. My wife liked since she thinks it fits better on the car's shape. I liked since it was reminding me the Japanese cars' color choice in late 90s (PS Gran Turismo era again).

Anyways, it was kind of a long introduction. Thank you for reading, especially to your eyes :)

Cheers,

·
Registered
2022 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD (Polymetal Gray)
61 Posts
Congrats. I think the Platinum Quartz is a classy color. And it’s always wise to listen to your wife. ;-)

Enjoy your CX and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX-30 Preferred
38 Posts
Hello and welcome! Glad to see more Platinum Quartz members introducing themselves. Hope you and your wife enjoy your new ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts