Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Premium, NA, FWD (USDM)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,

My '21 CX-30 Premium is my first new (and relatively luxurious) car. Of the 12 vehicles I have owned in my past life, the average model year was 1993, 3 were Subaru wagons, average # of wheels was less than 4, and the majority of cars were 80's coupes. My oldest current vehicle is a 71 H-D XLH 900. Better late than never--despite my respect for the brand's 20th-century heritage--my ownership history had neither Mazda's nor crossovers until now.

Modern automotive styling, equipment, and driving experience all did not suit my budgeted taste; I'm one of the few 26 year-old's who feel this way. It all changed when Mazda debuted its new design language in the 2019 Mazda 3 hatch. It all changed again when the CX-30 followed, and offered Mazda 3 interior, with a more attractive rear, and more practical features & comfort.

I really appreciate the simplistic dashboard (I love the climate control's similarity to a 60's/70's cassette/radio deck) , the intuitive infotainment controls/displays, curvy contours, brown/white leatherette (and the even bolder, elusive black/navy leatherette option), rear passenger climate control vents, quiet cabin, and sporty steering.

The CX-30 is simply fun and huge bang for buck, yet elegant. Even though I do not have the turbo engine or AWD, mine reminds me of older, fun, soft-spoken FWD cars like the Scirocco, CRX/Civic-Hatch, or Volvo C30. I never thought I'd ever say these things about a modern, affordable crossover...but Mazda gladly proved me wrong.

I look forward to learning ownership's best practices, the manufacturing involved in the car, and eventually getting my hands on a factory service manual.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
574 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
CX-30 Premium Turbo, C7
39 Posts
Welcome! And a congrats for a very sharp looking ride. I wish ya many miles of happy smiles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts