Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Grand Touring
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

I'm Javier, currently living in Guadalajara, Mexico and a moment ago became the new owner of a Red CX 30.

Just wanted to introduce myself, is there anyone else from Mexico?

Cheers!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
554 Posts
Thank you for joining CX30Talk and posting an introduction.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself. And welcome aboard!

Martin (UK SuperModerator)

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
49 Posts
Hello there!

I'm Javier, currently living in Guadalajara, Mexico and a moment ago became the new owner of a Red CX 30.

Just wanted to introduce myself, is there anyone else from Mexico?

Cheers!
Hello Javier,

I am Oscar Romero--also a recent Mazda CX-30 owner--let me re-phrase that--a super happy owner. Mine is the Platinum Gray--Nice to see other CX-30 owners from Mexico. Greetings from Tijuana. How do you like your CX-30 thus far? Have you been paying attention to the funny noise coming from inside the dash--like a motor is moving? I just heard it not long ago--I went to install my new glove compartment light...a nice lady from our group here shared with us the link from amazon and I bought it right away. Nice LED light by the way. Waiting for night time to see it in action.

I heard that noise before--once-while I was cleaning my car---inside....but, never paid very much attention to it. Today--I heard it pretty clear again--but I can't make heads or tails out of it--Have no idea where it comes from. I am inside the car--no key with me, didn't turn anything on, nothing...just glueing the LED light into my glove compartment space....that was it. Hummm--wonder what that noise is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts