Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5T Premium
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former '18 CX-3 owner, have always been a fan of the small SUV/car/truck fusion (at least when done right). Fun, controlled heavy winter conditioned driving has always been a necessity for me. Less than 6" of ground clearance gives me constant anxiety, and as a fan of mountain sports the stress of a "car" is too much. Had fallen in love with my '03 Chevy Tracker ZR1 as my first real car, but with my CX-3 I fell in love with the focus on driver feel and control at all velocities in all situations.

I dragged my '18 CX-3 lease out until the last two weeks of it before getting back into the research of what options were out there. Little did I know my timing would line up perfectly for me to get into a '21 CX-30 Turbo, which turns out to be exactly what I've been looking for out of a vehicle my whole driving life.

I pride myself on my driving, and am always the driver on any trip involving any other people. Quite simply, it is a pure drivers car with the capabilities of not having to be treated as exclusively a track toy.

Hoping to drive this thing until it eventually dies, and I am hoping to make it a project in the coming decade as people gain a little experience tuning/modifying it. Happy to see there's others as excited about it as I am!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am constantly amazed at the information available on forums. My favorite experience is when you think you need a $1,000 repair that others have found a $1.00 fix.

·
Registered
2021 Premium Plus Turbo
3 Posts
Former '18 CX-3 owner, have always been a fan of the small SUV/car/truck fusion (at least when done right). Fun, controlled heavy winter conditioned driving has always been a necessity for me. Less than 6" of ground clearance gives me constant anxiety, and as a fan of mountain sports the stress of a "car" is too much. Had fallen in love with my '03 Chevy Tracker ZR1 as my first real car, but with my CX-3 I fell in love with the focus on driver feel and control at all velocities in all situations.

I dragged my '18 CX-3 lease out until the last two weeks of it before getting back into the research of what options were out there. Little did I know my timing would line up perfectly for me to get into a '21 CX-30 Turbo, which turns out to be exactly what I've been looking for out of a vehicle my whole driving life.

I pride myself on my driving, and am always the driver on any trip involving any other people. Quite simply, it is a pure drivers car with the capabilities of not having to be treated as exclusively a track toy.

Hoping to drive this thing until it eventually dies, and I am hoping to make it a project in the coming decade as people gain a little experience tuning/modifying it. Happy to see there's others as excited about it as I am!
View attachment 1596
Nice. I'm from Michigan and another new turbo owner as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts