Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

First time Mazda owner. My last car died and was time for something new. My first choice was actually not Mazda, but I found the CX-30 so alluring. My fiancé said let’s check out the Mazda dealership first. I am so glad I did. Right after I test drive this baby my mind was made up. 600 miles in and I am so glad I joined the Mazda family. Looking forward to learning more from everyone about their experience!

·
Registered
Current Mazdas: 15 Mazda3, 16 Mazda2, 19 Mazda3 and 3 prior Mazdas
112 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Mazda family.
More people would buy Mazdas if they drove one. As good as they look inside and out, that is all irrelevant, in my opinion, compared to how they drive. Add their unmatched reliability and you have an incredible vehicle.

Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
279 Posts
Howdy from Texas. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new car.

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
148 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I’m in NJ too. Where are you located? I’m down the shore in Point Pleasant.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS 2.5L, Luxury Package, Soul Red Crystal
45 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome, from Canada. Enjoy the ride. :cool:

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
720 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new CX-30

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
  • The General Discussion area is for questions and discussions about your CX-30
  • The DIY area is for full instructions with pictures to guide other members carrying out their own servicing.
  • The Modification area is for discussions about making your car different.
  • The Complaints, Issues And Problems area is for you to address a specific issue with your CX-30
  • The CX‌-30 News area for the latest news and updates for the CX‌-30
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar. If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.

Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD (red/black)
12 Posts
Hello from Northern NJ! You know, I see more and more CX-30s on road (or to be fair, not me - my 6 y/o son is sooo excited about this new car, so he notices this model everywhere :) )

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 White Premium AWD
27 Posts
Hello from Northern NJ! You know, I see more and more CX-30s on road (or to be fair, not me - my 6 y/o son is sooo excited about this new car, so he notices this model everywhere :) )
Welcome to the family ! And yes I see a lot more Mazda's on the road now compared to years past.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am from northern NJ as well. Funny cause I only saw one CX-30 in a parking lot before I went to test drive. Now I am starting to see them more and more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts