Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX30 GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Super excited to own a beautiful 2021 CX30 GT - our first ever new car together. It’s so comfortable and smooth to drive - quite a step up from the CVT Sentra we drove before.

It’s been a tradition in our family to name our vehicles and this one has been dubbed “Trinity” as a nod to the Matrix movies - it’s got that sexy dark aesthetic and is quite high-tech to boot!

Some of my favourite cars have been Mazdas from an N/A Miata to a Mazda5, MPV, and even an RX-8, so it feels especially wonderful to be back in the zoom zoom family.

Will be ordering some Matrix themed decals shortly to make her a little more unique, maybe look into chrome delete next year once the snow’s behind us.

Thanks in advance for all the information this group has to offer. I hope one day we will also have something helpful to add. Until then, just going to enjoy piling on the odometer with a smile on my face. :)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,080 Posts
congrats & welcome from a few hours south of your location in Prince Edward County.

·
Registered
2021 CX30 GT AWD Snowflake White
68 Posts
Hello everyone. Super excited to own a beautiful 2021 CX30 GT - our first ever new car together. It’s so comfortable and smooth to drive - quite a step up from the CVT Sentra we drove before.

It’s been a tradition in our family to name our vehicles and this one has been dubbed “Trinity” as a nod to the Matrix movies - it’s got that sexy dark aesthetic and is quite high-tech to boot!

Some of my favourite cars have been Mazdas from an N/A Miata to a Mazda5, MPV, and even an RX-8, so it feels especially wonderful to be back in the zoom zoom family.

Will be ordering some Matrix themed decals shortly to make her a little more unique, maybe look into chrome delete next year once the snow’s behind us.

Thanks in advance for all the information this group has to offer. I hope one day we will also have something helpful to add. Until then, just going to enjoy piling on the odometer with a smile on my face. :)
Welcome and congrats on your vehicle...you'll find good info you'll like it.
Susan from Niagara Ontario

·
Registered
9 Posts

Welcome from Alberta! CX30 is only my second Mazda (previous CX3) and really enjoy the ride and handling. Roads out here are straight for 10 or 20 boring miles. Originally, from Arnprior so envy your Ottawa Valley winding roads to enjoy your Trinity on. 🙂

1 - 12 of 12 Posts