Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former CX-3 owner here. After driving the same car for 11-12 years (2005 Acura TL) and 213,000 miles, I decided to start leasing so I could get in a new car every few years. Had a 2019 CX-3 that I really liked, but also gave up some of the comforts I loved abut my TL. Luckily, my lease was within 6 months of finishing and the CX-30 Turbo arrived. I went out to test drive one in January, but they did not have a color I liked (it was White on white), so we looked for one all over the Northeast and came up short. Fast forward a couple more weeks and I get a text from my sales guy who says they randomly got a Premier Plus in Polymetal Gray. Went to drive it that morning and took it home that evening. Now, I know this is not a "luxury" car per se, but they really put a LOT of nice/premium things in this. Wireless phone charger, bezel-less mirror, the beautiful console displays, the quieter ride, the WHOPPING engine. I am REALLY enjoying this car.

Happy to be here for at least the next 30-36 months!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk. It's a lovely colour combination. Just wish the Turbo was an option here in the UK.

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts