Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! My name is Jorge. I just bought a CX-30. I'm not new to Mazda so I am very familiar with the brand and style. This is also the first time I join a group like this. In any case, I wish you all a good and safe day.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk from Wiltshire in the UK.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to CX30Talk from Wiltshire in the UK.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)
Thank you much!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like it here in SoCal. Back to topic though, as I like my cars!
Let's talk about cars indeed. I just called my dealer and it seems like my car has arrived from the Port of Antwerp, so maybe by the end of next week they can deliver it to me!! Woot woot!

Now I have a pizza being delivered in 15 min and I'll celebrate the weekend with a cold beer!

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's talk about cars indeed. I just called my dealer and it seems like my car has arrived from the Port of Antwerp, so maybe by the end of next week they can deliver it to me!! Woot woot!

Now I have a pizza being delivered in 15 min and I'll celebrate the weekend with a cold beer!
Enjoy your pizza and beer! Sounds just about right for Friday. I’m taking my sister’s CX5 to the dealer to get the service light off. We have been working from home and we really have not put miles in our cars. So the service light is just because of time.
What color is the car you are waiting to get delivered?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
No Pizza here, but beer is definitely on the cards. At least the weather is better now here in the UK now - and the pubs are finally open, so I can drive somewhere for a drink! Cheers.

Reactions: jagu270 and Kijk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Enjoy your pizza and beer! Sounds just about right for Friday. I’m taking my sister’s CX5 to the dealer to get the service light off. We have been working from home and we really have not put miles in our cars. So the service light is just because of time.
What color is the car you are waiting to get delivered?
Soul Red Crystal. This is the color I wanted for my Mazda 3 back in 2014, but I'd have to wait 6 months for it so I went with the Titanium instead, which was available. This time I was dead set on getting this color (even though I also looked at the Machine Grey).

·
Registered
CX-30 Premium Turbo, C7
23 Posts
Hello All! My name is Jorge. I just bought a CX-30. I'm not new to Mazda so I am very familiar with the brand and style. This is also the first time I join a group like this. In any case, I wish you all a good and safe day.
Welcome to you and yours. The CX30 is a wonderful ride, you will enjoy it much.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No Pizza here, but beer is definitely on the cards. At least the weather is better now here in the UK now - and the pubs are finally open, so I can drive somewhere for a drink! Cheers.
Cheers 🍻 Just had an ice cold lager with my lunch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts