Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD with Luxury Package
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I bought my CX-30 in June 2020. But due to pandemic not many kilometers done on it. Just 8000 done few days back and got the first inspection Dont. But I did get a chance to drive long distances and what an amazing car it is. I was leaned towards Subaru Crosstrek but when I saw the interiors of this car, I fell in love with it. I have a GS AWD with premium package.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats, actually it's called the Luxury Package not the Premium (that's a US model) package. I have a 2020 GS but just FWD.

You've done well, as I got mine at the end of July 2020 but have only done around 2,300 km to-date due to the pandemic. The interior was one of the big selling features for me too.

Reactions: Anurag Sonti

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Hello everyone, I bought my CX-30 in June 2020. But due to pandemic not many kilometers done on it. Just 8000 done few days back and got the first inspection Dont. But I did get a chance to drive long distances and what an amazing car it is. I was leaned towards Subaru Crosstrek but when I saw the interiors of this car, I fell in love with it. I have a GS AWD with premium package.
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

Reactions: Anurag Sonti

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD with Luxury Package
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome to the forum and congrats, actually it's called the Luxury Package not the Premium (that's a US model) package. I have a 2020 GS but just FWD.

You've done well, as I got mine at the end of July 2020 but have only done around 2,300 km to-date due to the pandemic. The interior was one of the big selling features for me too.
Right, luxury package. I have been reading too many forums and get confused with the US packages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.