Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MAZDA CX-30 SKYACTIVE X
7 Posts

Hello everyone, my name is Oleg, I am from Russia, the city of Vladivostok. We are neighbors with Japan, so almost all of our vehicle fleet (about 95%) is right-hand drive cars directly from Japan.

I have a mazda cx-30, respectively, also right-hand drive and for the domestic Japanese market, with SKYACTIVE X technology.

Bought recently for this while I go and look. But I have already started to refine it a little. Made a suspension lift, installed mud flaps, an alarm and all-weather floor mats

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk, from Wiltshire, in the UK.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
2020 CX30 Touring, Vision, SnowflakeWhitePearl
41 Posts
View attachment 2109
Hello everyone, my name is Oleg, I am from Russia, the city of Vladivostok. We are neighbors with Japan, so almost all of our vehicle fleet (about 95%) is right-hand drive cars directly from Japan.

I have a mazda cx-30, respectively, also right-hand drive and for the domestic Japanese market, with SKYACTIVE X technology.

Bought recently for this while I go and look. But I have already started to refine it a little. Made a suspension lift, installed mud flaps, an alarm and all-weather floor mats

View attachment 2108
Hello Oleg, where did you get your all-weather floor mats from? I am trying to look at which ones will fit my new cx-30 (I'm from Australia so also right hand drive)... But it looks like the all weather mats sold in the USA are slightly... Shaped for LHS models.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred AWD Jet Black Mica/Greige
20 Posts
Welcome, Oleg! I did not know about right hand drive cars in Vladivostok. That is very interesting.
Do you also drive on the right side of the road there, or the left side?

Cheers,

Junipero

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.