Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, ordered top spec, automatic, skyactive x in soul red, delivery date March 1st (UK) (y):)

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
324 Posts
Hi, ordered top spec, automatic, skyactive x in soul red, delivery date March 1st (UK) (y):)
Nice ... We have a GT SPORT in soul red arriving and Day now.... Also from the UK??..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ... We have a GT SPORT in soul red arriving and Day now.... Also from the UK??..
Hi Steve, were you not tempted to wait for the 20 plate? have you gone for the stone leather seats? (I have)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Steve, were you not tempted to wait for the 20 plate? have you gone for the stone leather seats? (I have)
Hi
I ordered mine 14th December, i was supposed to be here 6thJanuary,,, i've now been told 21st January , so the way its going i may be waiting until 1st March. lol, Tbh i have a private plate so the registration date has never bothered me,
we've just gone standard spec with the gt sport. I would like to think we got a good deal, just over £23k. we are coming from a cx3, this will be our 4th mazda. we have found them very reliable and the customer service from our dealer has always been excellent.
the difference between the cx3 and cx30 is night and day, a real step up in ride and quality

steve

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Yea Iv'e always owned Mazdas but I found the CX3 too small and the CX5 too big
So last time out I bought the SEAT Ateca 1.4 (great car) So when they announced the mid size CX30 I knew i'd be back, Also there's been a lot of problems with VW new 1.5 engines that replaced the 1.4.
I've pushed boat out for the top tech trim, my first automatic and I fancy the stop and go facility for when I have to brave commuter traffic or traffic jams on motorway

Happy motoring

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bruce! did you get a chance to test drive the CX-30? How does it compare other Mazdas that you've owned?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum Bruce! did you get a chance to test drive the CX-30? How does it compare other Mazdas that you've owned?
Hi Wayne,
Yes I test drove the CX30 but with a manual gearbox, I only drove on town streets and dual carriage ways so never got much over 40 MPH, overall I was impressed with the ride even on our bumpy roads, the rear view was not the best but more than compensated for with the 360 camera. The interior trim is a step up from any Mazda I've owned before and in the top trim has a lot more driver aids.

I was allowed to test the automatic gearbox in the CX 3 and I found the interior cramped in comparison, no problem with the gearbox though

Lookin forward to March 1st (y) :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
we are moving up from the cx3 and the cx30 is way better all round, looking forward to the weekend, 2 more sleeps :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Glad to hear it guys, can't wait for you guys to get your CX-30s! I didn't realize there's such noticeable difference between the CX-3 and CX-30 in interior space.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Glad to hear it guys, can't wait for you guys to get your CX-30s! I didn't realize there's such noticeable difference between the CX-3 and CX-30 in interior space.
Size is everything.????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts