Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Mazda cx-30 carbon
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member, on my 2nd Mazda ( 3 hatch awd to a cx30 carbon) and my wifey is on her 2nd cx5. We previously drove Audis since I worked at a dealer and got a great employee lease deal. But we love our Mazdas and have to say really compete with Audi on many levels.
I've worked in and around the car business for a long time so feel free to reach out with questions.
Hopefully I'll be making some minor mods to my car so I'll be posting pictures etc.
Here's a couple pictures of my car.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Plant

·
Registered
22 CX 30 Turbo GT & 22 3 in Soul Red
240 Posts
Being a two Mazda family as well, we were in the same situation as my wife worked at gulp…FCA.
Had our fair share of Jeeps, Dodges and Rams. Hard to beat the employee discounts.
So when she retired from there, we were able to choose from all and pay the full price. Yay?
We landed on Mazdas because of the pricing, reliability, features and the value. We are in a smallish town and are fortunate to have a dealer 5 minutes away. I will also say that the unlimited kilometre warranty here in Canada was also a big deciding factor.
Really happy with both so far.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
103 Posts
New member, on my 2nd Mazda ( 3 hatch awd to a cx30 carbon) and my wifey is on her 2nd cx5. We previously drove Audis since I worked at a dealer and got a great employee lease deal. But we love our Mazdas and have to say really compete with Audi on many levels.
I've worked in and around the car business for a long time so feel free to reach out with questions.
Hopefully I'll be making some minor mods to my car so I'll be posting pictures etc.
Here's a couple pictures of my car.

View attachment 5712
View attachment 5711
Nice ride! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts