Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member and proud owner of a 2020 CX-30 GT, Deep Crystal Blue Mica exterior, Black/Brown Leather interior. Replaces previous 2016 CX-3 GT.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
hello, what are your intial thoughts of the cx30.. had ours 4 weeks and can't fault it..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Early days, but so far impressed. Just that bit larger than the CX-3 but noticeably smaller than the CX-5. Much improved comfort and ride quality. Very pleased with the purchase so far.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
we have had 2 x mazda2 and a cx3, but the cx30 is another level..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. Also, the new Mazda infotainment is much improved over the previous generations.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
471 Posts
welcome to the forum from another Canadian. Where in Canada?

My son-in-law just recently purchased a 2019 CX-3 GS FWD in black. I looked at the CX-3 back in 2016 but dismissed it as the back seat room was terrible and same with the cargo area, also no front center armrest, After checking out various other vehicles I stuck to the Soul and got another one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kitchener/Waterloo. Yes, the CX-3 is small. Originally purchased the CX-3 as a first car for my daughter. We added the optional center armrest when we purchased because as you say, there wasn't one:). The CX-3 is a good car if you don't need a lot of space and for busy downtowns too. Ours was reliable for the entire time we had it and the AWD was good in the ice and snow along with a set of winter tires. Hope your son-in-law has as good of an experience as we did.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum MAZMan! Have you had a chance to really use the CX-30's AWD yet? I'm curious to hear about how it performs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Wayne43 and thanks for the welcome. I just took delivery yesterday so with the exception of a light dusting of snow and some ice yesterday and overnight I haven't had a real chance to test the AWD. There is some snow forecast for Saturday so hopefully I will get the chance to see how it handles and will report back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts