Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Update your profile.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I'm looking to buy a new cx30 2.5 touring..love the look and the interior really floats my boat.My question is is the awd version worth getting? Also if anyone owns one of these models I'd love some feedback..and advice would be welcome..thanks, Daniel

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT - Skyactive G - 2.5 L AWD
284 Posts
For me in Canada AWD was a must. Of course it depends on your driving conditions. It is one of the best AWD systems out there. It works flawlessly and the Off Road function works great if needed

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
280 Posts
As Polymetal Gray says it depends on your location and if you are going to take it off road. Here in Thailand the most inclimate weather we have is rain so no need for AWD. Another thing to consider is power. As I have a non turbo model there is no torque steer. Not sure I would want a turbo model with 250hp in just front wheel drive. Also not sure if you can even buy a non AWD turbo model as the turbo model is not available in Thailand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts